Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Pin Wrench
Ron of Va on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
An adaptation of an adjustable wrench to function as pin wrench. The pins are a light press fit into holes drilled through the sides of the wrench's jaws, providing a further adjustment in pin depth.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!