Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Pin Wrench
Ron of Va on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
An adaptation of an adjustable wrench to function as pin wrench. The pins are a light press fit into holes drilled through the sides of the wrench's jaws, providing a further adjustment in pin depth.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!