Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Stair Riser Jig
Wally Schneeberger on woodcentral.com
Homemade adjustable stair riser jig intended to facilitate the process of routing stair stringers. Jig is constructed from birch plywood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!