Homemade Air Compressor
oldmerc on ford-trucks.com
Homemade air compressor constructed from a 60-gallon tank, a pump, a switch, a regulator, valves, gauges, and fittings. Powered by a single-phase motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!