Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Air Compressor Tank Drain Valve
BlasterMcDoogle on instructables.com
Homemade air compressor tank drain valve constructed from a quarter-turn ball valve, flared copper tubing, and piping.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!