Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Air Compressor Tank Drain Valve
BlasterMcDoogle on instructables.com
Homemade air compressor tank drain valve constructed from a quarter-turn ball valve, flared copper tubing, and piping.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!