Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Air Dryer
66GMC on hotrodders.com
Homemade air dryer constructed from copper pipe, couplers, hoses, and ball valves. Intended for utilization in conjunction with an air compressor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
- Quick to load and set lathe spind...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!