Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Air Sled
sillac on lumberjocks.com
Homemade air sled fashioned in imitation of a commercially available, air-cushioned platform utilized to move small footprint, high weight tooling such as drill presses and bandsaws. Powered by a shop vacuum, it operates, essentially, as a special-pupose hovercraft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!