Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Air Sled
sillac on lumberjocks.com
Homemade air sled fashioned in imitation of a commercially available, air-cushioned platform utilized to move small footprint, high weight tooling such as drill presses and bandsaws. Powered by a shop vacuum, it operates, essentially, as a special-pupose hovercraft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!