Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Air Sled
sillac on lumberjocks.com
Homemade air sled fashioned in imitation of a commercially available, air-cushioned platform utilized to move small footprint, high weight tooling such as drill presses and bandsaws. Powered by a shop vacuum, it operates, essentially, as a special-pupose hovercraft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Table Saw
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!