Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Air Tool Cart Rack
mfs on offroadfabnet.com
Consists of flat plate with slotted keyholes attached to a tool cart handle. The apparatus permits air tools to be suspended from their pneumatic quick-disconnects.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!