Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Airbrushing Toolbox and Tote
Christopher on lumberjocks.com
Homemade airbrushing toolbox and tote intended to haul a full airbrush kit and supplies. Constructed from maple and poplar, with bloodwood and purpleheart accents.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!