Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Airbrushing Toolbox and Tote
Christopher on lumberjocks.com
Homemade airbrushing toolbox and tote intended to haul a full airbrush kit and supplies. Constructed from maple and poplar, with bloodwood and purpleheart accents.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!