Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Aluminum Angle Cutting
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade aluminum angle cutting method utilizing a shaped block of wood to support the angle in the bandsaw's vise.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
- Bed dancing hydraulic trucks - GI...
- One-man off-grid log cabin build ...
- Dice Twist Bottle Opener with Skull
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!