Homemade Aluminum Welding Cart
DBMETALWORX on race-dezert.com
Homemade aluminum welding cart fabricated from 5052. Bottom and sides were fashioned from 3/16" stock. Flat bars were formed into hooks to facilitate storage of cords and hoses.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!