Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Aluminum Welding Cart
DBMETALWORX on race-dezert.com
Homemade aluminum welding cart fabricated from 5052. Bottom and sides were fashioned from 3/16" stock. Flat bars were formed into hooks to facilitate storage of cords and hoses.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!