Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Angle Clamp Blocks
Dennis Brown on woodweb.com
Homemade angle clamp blocks fashioned from wood and intended to facilitate the process of gluing joints at off-square orientations. Desired angles are cut into the blocks to correspond with joint angles.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!