Homemade Angle Drilling Jig
woodworkingtips.com on woodworkingtips.com
Homemade angle drilling jig comprised of a wooden block with a side cut at an angle and drilled with a pilot hole.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!