Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Angle Iron Anvil Stand
Sweany on farwestforge.com
Homemade anvil stand constructed from angle iron. Utilizes a bolt at the top to aid in securing the anvil. A layer of plywood or neoprene acts as a cushion and mating surface.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!