Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Angle Jigs
lizardhead on lumberjocks.com
Homemade angle jigs constructed from Corian and intended to facilitate the accurate production of precisely angled cuts on a table saw. Each jig rides on a section of bar stock sized to fit the saw's miter slot.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!