Homemade Anti-Nest Fixture
DirtyOldMan on advrider.com
Homemade anti-nest fixture intended to prevent birds from building nests above the corners of a sliding door. Consists of a wallpaper brush screwed to the doorframe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
- Adjustable Depth Of Cut Stop for ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!