Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Anti-Skid Pads
Adam D on lumberjocks.com
Homemade anti-skid pads adapted from discarded mouse pads glued back to back with silicone caulk. Intended to prevent workpieces from sliding on the bench. Sometimes called 'bench cookies'.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!