Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Anvil Hold Down Tools
David Robertson on iforgeiron.com
Homemade anvil hold down tools, one fashioned from a length of motorcycle chain, and the other two intended to be used in conjunction with the anvil's Hardy hole.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!