Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Anvil Modification
EdsIronWorks on twitter.com
Homemade anvil modification consisting of a section of square steel tubing welded to the end. Intended to function as a convenient mounting point for an interchangeable set of bending jigs, each attached to a piece of 2x2 to fit the welded fixture.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!