Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Arc Welder
Daniel B. Hartman on dansworkshop.com
Homemade arc welder constructed from scavenged materials. Utilizes 8 microwave transformers, and incorporates cooling fans and power controls. Includes schematics and instructions on how to modify and wire the microwave transformers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Spreader bar
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!