Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Arc Welder
Daniel B. Hartman on dansworkshop.com
Homemade arc welder constructed from scavenged materials. Utilizes 8 microwave transformers, and incorporates cooling fans and power controls. Includes schematics and instructions on how to modify and wire the microwave transformers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!