Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Arduino LED Fuel Gauge
Jonathan Williams on makeprojects.com
Homemade Arduino LED fuel gauge adaptation of an analog fuel level instrument to LED display. Utilizes an Arduino micro controller to interpret the fuel level transducer's signals and drive the indicator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!