Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Assembly Table
Lockwatcher on lumberjocks.com
Homemade assembly table featuring an MDF top constructed in a torsion box configuration for enhanced rigidity. Top is edged in pine and sealed with polyurethane. Mounted on casters to facilitate mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!