Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Assembly Table
thamar on lumberjocks.com
Homemade assembly table constructed from cast iron table saw extensions and featuring a top fashioned from 1" UHMW plastic. 3" lips provide a clamping area. The lower shelves are Baltic birch plywood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!