Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Assembly Table
thamar on lumberjocks.com
Homemade assembly table constructed from cast iron table saw extensions and featuring a top fashioned from 1" UHMW plastic. 3" lips provide a clamping area. The lower shelves are Baltic birch plywood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!