Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Assembly Table
Boneski on lumberjocks.com
Homemade assembly table featuring a top fashioned from Tasmanian oak, also known as Australian ash. The frame is pine and assembled utilizing mortise and tenon joinery. Two vises are installed for clamping purposes and one end incorporates retractable casters to facilitate repositioning of the table.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!