Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade ATTC Locking Mechanism
KustomsbyKent on homemadetools.net
Homemade ATTC locking mechanism constructed from steel plate, tubing, a pneumatic cylinder, and an air switch.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!