Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade ATX Power Supply to Lab Supply Conversion
Abizarl on wikihow.com
Homemade ATX power supply to lab supply conversion. Includes comprehensive instructions, photographs, and video detailing how to salvage the ATX power supply, discharge it, drill the case, attach the binding posts, and create proper wire connections.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!