Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade ATX Power Supply to Lab Supply Conversion
Abizarl on wikihow.com
Homemade ATX power supply to lab supply conversion. Includes comprehensive instructions, photographs, and video detailing how to salvage the ATX power supply, discharge it, drill the case, attach the binding posts, and create proper wire connections.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!