Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Audi 2.8 Cam Locking Tool
somebody5788 on audizine.com
Homemade cam locking tool for the 2.8 engine found in the Type B5 Audi A4. Fashioned from a 26" steel bar and two each of 6 and 8 mm bolts and nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!