Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Audible Work Stop for Lathe
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade audible work stop designed for mounting to a lathe's tool post. When it contacts the work piece, it vibrates and produces a sound that serves to signal the operator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!