Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Body Rotisserie
Mike Pell on prostreetcar.com
Homemade auto body rotisserie fabricated from angle iron. Vertical supports are welded to long horizontal bases. Hoists are attached on the top braces to lift and position the body to the pivot points. The pivot point is a trailer hitch ball.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!