Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Body Rotisserie
Mike Pell on prostreetcar.com
Homemade auto body rotisserie fabricated from angle iron. Vertical supports are welded to long horizontal bases. Hoists are attached on the top braces to lift and position the body to the pivot points. The pivot point is a trailer hitch ball.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!