Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Body Rotisserie
Mike Pell on prostreetcar.com
Homemade auto body rotisserie fabricated from angle iron. Vertical supports are welded to long horizontal bases. Hoists are attached on the top braces to lift and position the body to the pivot points. The pivot point is a trailer hitch ball.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!