Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Body Rotisserie
Mike Pell on prostreetcar.com
Homemade auto body rotisserie fabricated from angle iron. Vertical supports are welded to long horizontal bases. Hoists are attached on the top braces to lift and position the body to the pivot points. The pivot point is a trailer hitch ball.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Miniature generator set
- Simple direct indexer for the ver...
- 20 ton Air/Hydraulic Mini Press
- Remote (wired) start switch
- Multi-Angle Magnetic Hand Saw Guide
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!