Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Body Rotisserie
Mike Pell on prostreetcar.com
Homemade auto body rotisserie fabricated from angle iron. Vertical supports are welded to long horizontal bases. Hoists are attached on the top braces to lift and position the body to the pivot points. The pivot point is a trailer hitch ball.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!