Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Radiator Pressure Tester
Phil B. on instructables.com
Homemade auto radiator pressure tester adapted from a tire pressure gauge. Utilizes two tire valve stems, one for the pressure release, the other for the stopper. A tee-joint connects the components via 5/16" rubber fuel line hose. Stopper is fashioned of wood, turned to fit radiator neck openings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!