Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Radiator Pressure Tester
Phil B. on instructables.com
Homemade auto radiator pressure tester adapted from a tire pressure gauge. Utilizes two tire valve stems, one for the pressure release, the other for the stopper. A tee-joint connects the components via 5/16" rubber fuel line hose. Stopper is fashioned of wood, turned to fit radiator neck openings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- make a Monitor Stand
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!