Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Radiator Pressure Tester
Phil B. on instructables.com
Homemade auto radiator pressure tester adapted from a tire pressure gauge. Utilizes two tire valve stems, one for the pressure release, the other for the stopper. A tee-joint connects the components via 5/16" rubber fuel line hose. Stopper is fashioned of wood, turned to fit radiator neck openings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
- Mining coal scooper used as snow ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!