Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Radiator Pressure Tester
Phil B. on instructables.com
Homemade auto radiator pressure tester adapted from a tire pressure gauge. Utilizes two tire valve stems, one for the pressure release, the other for the stopper. A tee-joint connects the components via 5/16" rubber fuel line hose. Stopper is fashioned of wood, turned to fit radiator neck openings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!