Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Auto Radiator Pressure Tester
Phil B. on instructables.com
Homemade auto radiator pressure tester adapted from a tire pressure gauge. Utilizes two tire valve stems, one for the pressure release, the other for the stopper. A tee-joint connects the components via 5/16" rubber fuel line hose. Stopper is fashioned of wood, turned to fit radiator neck openings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Boring/ grooving bar
- Scroll cleaning stick
- Interlocked watermelon carving - ...
- Knightgrip LED light grip for lin...
- Microburst causes planes to takeo...
- How to make a hand cranked post d...
- Magnet on/off tool to hold torch ...
- Traditional tile manufacturing by...
- Stop-motion engine teardown - GIF
- Scalpel Jones everyday carry tita...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!