Homemade Autobody Rotisserie
Jim McCall McShop on chevytalk.org
Homemade autobody rotisserie constructed from square steel tubing and round pipe. Adaptors are fabricated as needed to facilitate attachment of specific body types.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!