Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Automatic Miter Saw Stop
Bellevue Woodshop on homemadetools.net
Homemade automatic miter saw stop constructed from a rail, bearings, servo, driver, a surplus laptop and touch monitor. Off-the-shelf components include a 5-axis CNC board and a stepper driver.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade portable 3 in 1 table sa...
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!