Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Automotive Alignment Setup
Tim Hancock on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade automotive alignment setup consisting of floor standing posts for mounting the strings, as well as a set of swiveling wooden platforms to support each wheel. Leveling is accomplished utilizing a tube water level and 1/8" plywood shims.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!