Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Automotive Arc Welder
Vintage Projects on vintageprojects.com
DC arc welder designed to be powered by a car's engine. Can accommodate electrodes up to 3/16". The principal component of the welder is a war-surplus Delco Remy P-I aircraft generator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!