Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Automotive Battery Filler
Dan Boy on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade automotive battery filler setup consisting of a plastic cap and plastic tubing. Intended for utilization in place of a funnel, it prevents overfilling of battery cells by allowing the user to observe the acid level as the cell is being filled.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!