Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Automotive Battery Filler
Dan Boy on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade automotive battery filler setup consisting of a plastic cap and plastic tubing. Intended for utilization in place of a funnel, it prevents overfilling of battery cells by allowing the user to observe the acid level as the cell is being filled.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!