Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Automotive Battery Filler
Dan Boy on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade automotive battery filler setup consisting of a plastic cap and plastic tubing. Intended for utilization in place of a funnel, it prevents overfilling of battery cells by allowing the user to observe the acid level as the cell is being filled.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!