Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Automotive Scale Stands
ghhally on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade stands intended to aid in positioning a set of automotive scales while performing alignments, corner weighing, and other suspension work on a lift. Constructed from square tubing and MDF.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!