Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade AXA Holders
Frank Ford on chaski.org
Homemade AXA holders machined from stock and intended for use with, from left to right, multiple, 3/4", and 5/8" tools. The right-most unit is a copy of an Armstrong holder and is capable of reaching close to the chuck or tailstock.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!