Homemade AXA Holders
Frank Ford on chaski.org
Homemade AXA holders machined from stock and intended for use with, from left to right, multiple, 3/4", and 5/8" tools. The right-most unit is a copy of an Armstrong holder and is capable of reaching close to the chuck or tailstock.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!