Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Axle Bushing Press
Stephen9666 on garagejournal.com
Homemade axle bushing press constructed from four blocks of 2x4, threaded rod, nuts, and washers. Two of the wooden blocks were drilled to 1-3/4" in order to accommodate the bushing's inner sleeves.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!