Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Axle Stand
1TON73K5 on pirate4x4.com
Homemade axle stand adapted from surplus shop tooling. Slider rail was added to accomodate different axle widths, while riser extensions permit the axle assembly to be raised to a comfortable working height.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!