Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Backup Plate
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade backup plate intended as an aid for turning rectangular pieces on lathes. Consists of a Melamine disc and a mounting disc. Work is affixed directly to the backup plate utilizing hot melt glue.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!