Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Backup Plate
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade backup plate intended as an aid for turning rectangular pieces on lathes. Consists of a Melamine disc and a mounting disc. Work is affixed directly to the backup plate utilizing hot melt glue.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!