Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Baileigh Bench
Machine_Punk on homemadetools.net
Homemade bench for a Baileigh SBR 5216 shear/brake weighing 1,200 pounds. Sturdily over-built from 2x8 and 2x10 lumber, the bench's leg design provides ready access to the securing bolts of the mounted Wilton vise. Utilizes entirely through-construction bolts and threaded rods for maximum strength.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!