Homemade Ball Drilling Jig
Cooldeal on instructables.com
Homemade ball drilling jig intended to facilitate the process of accurately drilling spherical workpieces. Comprised of two clamping plates with guide holes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!