Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ball Leveling System
JimGlass on chaski.org
Homemade ball leveling system for EDM tooling constructed around a ball and socket mechanism, as opposed to the more usual of jack screw arrangement. Machined from 304 SS and incorporating both 3/4" and 1" stainless balls.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
- Bed dancing hydraulic trucks - GI...
- One-man off-grid log cabin build ...
- Dice Twist Bottle Opener with Skull
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!