Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ball Leveling System
JimGlass on chaski.org
Homemade ball leveling system for EDM tooling constructed around a ball and socket mechanism, as opposed to the more usual of jack screw arrangement. Machined from 304 SS and incorporating both 3/4" and 1" stainless balls.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!