Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ball Turning Attachment
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade ball turning attachment based on Steve Bedair's design. Utilizes TCMT inserts and consists of a disc base plate, channel section, pillar, and insert carrier. Unit is fabricated from steel and bolted to the cross slide turntable.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!