Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ball Turning Jig
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade ball turning jig machined from steel and intended to facilitate the production of neatly proportioned spheres from wooden stock. During operation, the jig's mounting flange is fixed in a bench vise. Features an adjustable cutting depth.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!