Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ball Turning Tool
Lykle on chaski.org
Homemade ball turning tool rendering consisting of a boring head turned 90 degrees. Incorporates a handle to facilitate rotation of the tool in use. Features stops for repeatable movement.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!