Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ball Turning Tool
Lykle on chaski.org
Homemade ball turning tool rendering consisting of a boring head turned 90 degrees. Incorporates a handle to facilitate rotation of the tool in use. Features stops for repeatable movement.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!