Homemade Balljoint Separator
David Pozzi on pozziracing.com
Homemade balljoint separator constructed from a 5/8" bolt and a matching coupling nut welded to a length of 1" diameter steel. Intended to aid in pressing the balljoint from its spindle. Machined dishes in each end serve to maintain proper component centering.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
- Mud brick slicing box - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!