Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Balljoint Separator
David Pozzi on pozziracing.com
Homemade balljoint separator constructed from a 5/8" bolt and a matching coupling nut welded to a length of 1" diameter steel. Intended to aid in pressing the balljoint from its spindle. Machined dishes in each end serve to maintain proper component centering.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!