Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Balljoint Separator
David Pozzi on pozziracing.com
Homemade balljoint separator constructed from a 5/8" bolt and a matching coupling nut welded to a length of 1" diameter steel. Intended to aid in pressing the balljoint from its spindle. Machined dishes in each end serve to maintain proper component centering.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!