Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Balljoint Tool
1Fine69 on pro-touring.com
Homemade balljoint tool fashioned from a coupling nut, two bolts, and a hex nut. Utilized to spread and loosen balljoints.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!