Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
barberorp on homemadetools.net
Homemade bandsaw constructed from scratch and intended to operate in both the horizontal and vertical orientations. Gearbox, motor, and phase converter were the only commercially obtained components.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!