Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
barberorp on homemadetools.net
Homemade bandsaw constructed from scratch and intended to operate in both the horizontal and vertical orientations. Gearbox, motor, and phase converter were the only commercially obtained components.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!