Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Blade Rounding Tool
Deaser on lumberjocks.com
Homemade tool intended to round the back edge of bandsaw blades, resulting in an improved finish for the workpiece. Consists of a piece of silicon carbide hot-glued to a mortise in the maple handle. Finished with boiled linseed oil.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!