Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Blade Welding Jig
Ernie Leimkuhler on stagesmith.com
Homemade bandsaw blade welding jig capable of accepting 1/8" to 1 1/4" blades. Set screws adjust for the blade thickness. Mounted on table edges by means of a tab. Two Vise-grips welded to the plates provide clamping pressure.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!